One of the amazing things about the introduction, adoption, and subsequent ubiquity of social media is how much data is created. People are contributing to the largest repository of information, knowledge, and opinions that the world has ever known. People are talking about friends, family, brands, experiences, opinions, likes, dislikes and more. These conversations are taking the form of status updates, blogs, check-ins, podcasts, videos, pictures and forum discussions. All of this data provides countless learning opportunities for the businesses that choose to listen.
Learn more about Social Listening in these posts:
- Social Listening 101
- Conversations are happening…whether or not you listen or participate
- How to know everything about your competitors
- Listening – Step 1: Build a listening engine.
- Listening – Step 2: Listen with purpose
- Listening – Step 3: Following Topics of Interest
- Food for Thought: It’s not about YOU!
- Archive: Posts about Social Listening